- Payments : Credit cards, Debit cards with visa logo, Paypal, Bank Deposit, COD
"What is COD (Collect on Delivery)?"
-> No credit cards or No online payment system?
1. Order online first (Do not pay yet)
2. Recieve the items by Canada Post
3. Pay to Canada Post (Cash, Credit cards, Debit, Bank draft or certified cheque pyable to Canada Post)
"Receiving a COD parcel"
You will get a delivery notice card (see image below) in your mailbox.
Take the card to the post office location indicated to pay the amount the
sender has asked for before receiving your parcel.
You can pay with:
- Cash, up to $1,000
- Credit card (conditions apply)
- Bank draft or certified cheque payable to Canada Post (for COD amounts over $1,000 and up to $5,000)
Example of a delivery notice card.