D™Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than almost any other strings. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D™Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL' provide more strength and 131% more tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process and revolutionary corrosion-resistant tin coating application. The reformulated nickel-plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch. The NYXL1046 set is designed with the most popular string gauges for its ideal combination of flexibility and tone.
The NYXL Light Electric Guitar Strings come in gauges .10 - .46.
- NYXLs feature D'Addario 's exclusive high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range - more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL1046 offers an ideal combination of playability and electric tone: Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh