Extended life and crystal clarity.
These acoustic guitar strings feature a computer-controlled wrapping around a hex core.
The popular alloy of phosphour bronze lends the depth needed to make a dreadnought guitar speak,
while retaining the sparkle a fine instrument can produce.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053; The six "edges" of the core wire bite into the softer wrap wire, securing it all along its length